The first and only pre-packaged USDA organic “spiralized” vegetables with nothing to hide. Completely gluten-free and amazingly tasty. Available in Zucchini, Sweet Potato, Butternut and Beet Spirals, Veggie Noodle Co makes their noodles from 100% fresh vegetables and are a healthy alternative to grain-based noodles. You can eat ’em raw, sauteed as an alternative to pasta, in a salad or as a soup. Munch Miami got creative with some of these noodles and came up with some delicious recipes that take less than 5 minutes to prepare:
Veggie Noodle Co. Recipes:
Beet Salad with Orange Mustard dressing:
- One box of Beet Spirals
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 6 oz of roasted pecans
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 tbsp of gluten free ground mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
– Lightly roast pecans in a pan, on high, for 1 minute (or until aromatic). Set aside and let cool. Toss spirals, arugula, goat cheese, orange slices, and roasted pecans in a bowl. Combine mustard, honey, orange juice, and salt and pepper in a jar. Stir vigorously and pour over salad. Enjoy!
Sweet Potato Primavera “Pasta”:
- One box of Sweet Potato Spirals
- 1 cup of diced cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz of sliced Mozzarella di Buffala
- 6 roughly chopped fresh basil leafs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Place the olive oil on a pan on medium heat. Once the oil is warm, toss in cherry tomatoes, until tender. Finally, add remaining ingredients until mozzarella cheese begins to melt. Remove from pan and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, Parmigiano Reggiano, basil leafs, salt and pepper. Mix well, and enjoy!
Veggie Noodle Co.’s spiralized veggie noodles are USDA certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, Vegan, Paleo, low calorie and non-GMO, with no added preservatives, sugars or salts. See what they’re all about at veggienoodleco.com for additional information, including a variety of delicious recipes and where to purchase Veggie Noodle Co. products.