We’re continuing our Parmigiano Reggiano series with another fall inspired dish, and this time we’re trying something new with the perfect dinner companion… Biscuits! These Pumpkin Parmigiano Reggiano Biscuits aren’t sweet like cupcakes, nor are they so savory you can’t pair them with any meal. Follow the simple gluten free recipe below and enjoy how amazingly delicious and perfectly suited for any occasion these biscuits are!
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup Butter
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, add butter cut into small cubs and mix into flour with a fork until particles are size of small peas.
- In a separate bowl, whisk pumpkin pure, heavy cream, sugar, and nutmeg and incorporate into flour mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano to mixture and combine until soft dough forms
- In an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.