Tanzy Unveils Fresh New Menu w/ Delicious New Brunch, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert Items
Be the First to Enjoy New Garden-Fresh Modern Italian Dishes by Award-Winning Chef Sherry Yard
w/ Garden-to-Glass Cocktail, Wine & Beer Program by Executive Bartender/Corporate Sommelier Adam Seger
Award-winning Tanzy, a social, garden-fresh dining destination offering a modern take on artisanal Italian cuisine, releases a new menu featuring dishes by Sherry Yard, award-winning chef and Chief Operating Officer of iPic Entertainment, and a curated beverage program by Adam Seger, Executive Bartender/Corporate Sommelier.
Tanzy’s new menu features fresh new classics alongside time-tested favorites by acclaimed Chef Sherry Yard, artfully prepared with classic Italian techniques by Tanzy’s Executive Chef Brian Nelson. From weekend brunch to bar bites, lunch and dinner, there’s something new and delicious to dig into all day, every day.
Lunch and Brunch show off bright and light flavors in new pastas, salads, and shareable offerings. The Wedge iceberg, gorgonzola dolce, marinated tomatoes, pancetta, avocado, buttermilk-green goddess dressing ($13); Burrata + Prosciutto San Daniele compressed melon, fennel flowers, herb oil, Calabrian chile ($16); and Brussels Sprouts garlic-tahini dressing, Calabrian chile, spiced pears, pecorino, toasted cashews ($12).
Tanzy’s dinner menu features Darling Downs’ Australian Wagyu and Creekstone Farms Black Angus steaks that are Wet Aged for 21+ days. From a show-stopping “Cowboy Cut” Bone-In Ribeye for Two ($48/16 oz.) to a classic Petite Filet Mignon ($38/6 oz.) each is served with Yukon Gold potato torta and vegetable of the day.
In addition, fresh pastas, mains and antipasti to share are a must-try:
- Beet Agnolotti mascarpone-potato filling, poppy seed, black winter truffle, parmesan ($28)
- Spinach-Ricotta Gnudi roasted mushrooms, basil pesto, gorgonzola cream, grana padano ($24)
- Yellowtail Crudo passionfruit splash, crispy shallot, radish, micro cilantro, grapefruit, herb oil ($16)
- Steamed Mussels shallots, garlic, pernod cream sauce, tarragon, grilled focaccia ($16)
- Black Grouper Puttanesca San Marzano puttanesca sauce, basil, Kalamata olives, capers, orzo, sautéed spinach ($25)
- Crab Stuffed Whole Lobster crab-lobster stuffing, seasonal vegetables, lemon-garlic butter (MKT)
- Truffled Polenta parmesan cream, chives, truffle oil ($8)
Pair Chef Yard’s new dishes with inspired beverages by celebrated mixologist Adam Seger. New additions include:
- Famous Mojitos Italiano – mint, Italian herbs from our herb garden, exotic citrus in a range of flavors, as single servings or punch bowls to share ($8-80)
- Spiked Italian Ice think boozy liquid nitrogen gelato in limon, passion-ginger, strawberry-mojito, blood orange-pomegranate, chocolate-espresso-maldon ($15) and spirit-free ($10)
- The Kiss vodka-spiked lemon berry Arnold Palmer ($12 glass/36 bottle/65 punch bowl)
- Gin Gin Mule New Amsterdam gin, homemade ginger beer, apple salsa ($12); luxe with Bombay Sapphire ($15)
- Spice and Ice ancho-infused tequila, mango, ginger, habanero, 7-spice ($15)
And of course, no trip to Tanzy would be complete without elegantly crafted desserts by Executive Pastry Chef James Rosselle. Try these sweet new show-stopping cakes:
- Raspberry Infiniti Cake raspberry red velvet cake, raspberry buttercream, farmers market raspberries, raspberry sauce, whipped cream ($12)
- Concord Cake chocolate mousse, chocolate meringue, chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, chocolate sauce, whipped cream ($12)
- Warm Olive Oil Cake apricot glaze, blood orange cream, vanilla scented citrus segments, honeycomb ($12)
Enjoy Tanzy’s new menu:
Mon. – Thurs. 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.;
Friday 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.;
Sat. 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.;
Sun. 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.;
Sat./Sun. Brunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tanzy Boca Mizner Park:
301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL.
About Tanzy Restaurant
A Tuck Hospitality Group Concept
Tanzy’s Artisanal Italian cuisine focuses on garden-fresh modern Italian flavors in a social environment to share with friends, family and colleagues, and features a menu by Sherry Yard, award-winning Chef and Chief Operating Officer of iPic® Entertainment. Delight in inspiring flavors where seasonal ingredients are the star in every dish, artfully prepared by melding contemporary techniques with classic Italian influences; the resulting flavor profiles are nuanced, modern and unique. Complementing the culinary offerings is an unparalleled beverage program with local beers, an expertly curated wine list and stunning farm-to-glass handcrafted cocktails. Not to be missed is Chef James Rosselle’s cake and dessert cart featuring Raspberry Infinity Cake and Chocolate Meringue Concord Cake! Tanzy’s Weekend Brunch includes mouthwatering offerings from Decadent French Toast to Slow-Poached Egg + Short Rib.