Located in the heart of Midtown Miami, Apeiro Kitchen & Bar offers Mediterranean-inspired cuisine that will take your taste buds on a gluten-free (GF) journey through Greece, Italy, Morocco, and Portugal without breaking the bank. The staff at Apeiro are excited about the food they create there and are willing to answer any questions or help you with any dietary needs/restrictions you may have.
Our visit encompassed a gamut of food options from brunch to dinner, and boy were we impressed!
Recommended Apeiro Dishes:
If you’re planning a boozy brunch we’d definitely suggest visiting Apeiro for their bottomless mimosas and their savory dishes and sides. If we had to pick our favorite brunch items they’d have to be the Baked Eggs and the Sweet Potato & Chorizo Hash pictured below (both available as gluten-free items). The Baked Eggs aren’t one of their original GF options, but if you kindly ask them to remove the bread from the dish, they’ll gladly accommodate your request.
Their Dinner menu is full of delicious options to choose from, most of which are marked as gluten-free! We recommend:
- Moroccan Spiced Chicken Wings: Served with Calabrian yogurt
- Crispy Pig Ears (**MM Favorite): Slow cooked for 8 hours, then flash fried in a homemade Habanero-Maple glaze. The perfect amount of crispy and chewy
- Batata: crispy potatoes, cilantro, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon with a smoked pepper dip
If you want to try something different, we recommend ordering:
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb Ribs: Rosemary-Fig BBQ sauce with a decadent pistachio yogurt
- Grilled Spanish Octopus: Slightly spicy, drizzled with a balsamic reduction
Now, if you’re in the mood for a full entree, hands down you must order for their Porchetta accompanied by the Crispy Brussels Sprouts (served with toasted almonds topped with cabernet vinegar, Manchego cheese, and lemon garlic aioli).
Finally, Apeiro Kitchen & Bar is not only an eclectic culinary experience but also doubles as a libation specialist. We recommend going to their Happy Hour (Monday – Friday, from 4 – 7 PM) and getting yourself some of their unique drinks:
- Gin My Watermelon (**MM Favorite): Hendrick’s gin, elderflower-sage essence, fresh watermelon, aloe vera juice, topped with a tangy passion fruit foam — Very aromatic
- Unblemished: Hendrick’s gin, elderflower liqueur, basil, muddled apples & grapes, fresh lemon — A bit on the bitter side. Poured over dry ice; very entertaining presentation
- Drunken Frenchman: Death’s door gin, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lime juice — Very straight-forward, simple, soothing drink.
- Miami Heat: Don Q Añejo rum, ginger liqueur, sage, fresh lime, passion fruit jalapeño foam — Quite spicy, salty, leaving a refreshing cucumber aftertaste.
Don’t limit your orders to the items in this review as the menu is quite varied and expansive. Be adventurous with your selections… we’re sure you will not be disappointed!
Apeiro Kitchen & Bar is located at:
3252 NE 1st Ave #101, Miami, FL 33137